Fears for Baby Number 2
Nora's is going to be here in a little over two months! Every day that fact simultaneously thrills and terrifies me. Sometimes, I have these moments of "what the heck were we thinking!?" We are finally getting a tiny bit of independence around here. Henry still doesn't consistently sleep through the night. He's more attached to me then I ever thought possible. But, I'm also so excited to meet Nora, and see Hen as a big brother, and baby snuggles!
So, my fears for baby 2, which I hope you will all tell me are completely normal and will fade as soon as I meet the Wiggly-one...
- That Nora will be just like Henry as a baby -- I don't know if I can go back to months of colic, reflux, worry and high-needs.
- That Nora will be completely different than Henry and I'll have no idea what the heck I'm doing.
- I won't love Nora the way I love Henry.
- Baby girl diapers.
- That Henry is going to lose it and completely hate the baby and me.
- Henry is going to smoother the baby with his love.
- We're going to have problems nursing
- I'll end up with a c-section.
- Henry will stop sleeping, and/or start having potty accidents
- I won't be able to handle it all.
- Morgan and I will never be alone again.
- I'll have to think about having more kids.
I think that's it for now. Or all I can bare to list. I'm normal, right?!