I cannot believe that I leave for Blogher13 in less than a week. Where has the time gone? I feel like I just decided I would go! Its crazy. I'm so excited, nervous, and pumped for this conference. I really hope I learn a ton so I can grow as a blogger and bring you guys awesome content.
For the questions:
1. What session are you most excited to attend? The DSLR Debrief! I try really hard to take nice pictures but its a struggle for me. Its something I've been working on and really hope to improve. Plus, even though I've had my camera for over a year, I still feel like I don't quite know all its tricks.
2. What BlogHer party are you most excited to attend? Probably the Fly DIY party, I love me some DIY
3. Are you attending any private parties? I am. I'll save the details for another post!
4. Will you be attending the Expo Hall? Of course! I hope to connect with some great brands while I'm at Blogher, and the Expo will be a key part in that. Although, I'm pretty nervous about chatting my blog up, I'm not very good at that kind of thing.
5. Any last minute tasks you need to finish before we leave for the conference? Haha, yes. Like a ton of stuff -- getting a wax, buying some clothes, packing, writing some posts for next week and buying snacks. I'm sure the list could go on. I'm going to be scrambling until I leave Wednesday morning.
If I can get my life together, I will have a few posts for you guys next week, otherwise it may be kinda quiet on the actual blog. I do know that I will constantly be on Instagram and Twitter, so if you don't already follow me there, you should if you want all the Chicago Blogher13 updates!