Mom confessions? Yeah, I have a few of those:
- Henry pronounces "cold" like "ho." I laugh every time.
- I swear, a lot. Even in front of Henry.
- A serious one. I'm sick of breastfeeding. Like, very over it. But, I feel way to guilty to stop. Also this probably deserves its own post.
- I let Henry watch TV a little more than I should.
- I feel more than a little pang of jealousy when I see pregnant strangers. I'm working on this.
- Henry knows his way around You Tube better than I do.
- I don't spend money on myself. I just don't. Nothing makes me feel more guilty
Do you have any mom confessions? Link up and share!