Tuesday, time to toddle! This week's topic is your mom. I'm told that my Mom does in fact read this blog from time to time so -- Hi Mom!
But for those of you that don't know my mom, let me tell you, she is great! A few facts (yes, facts, not opinions) about my mom:
- She super creative and makes beautiful scrapbooks. I aspire to have the creative energy she does.
- She loves chocolate martinis and could easily drink me under the table.
- My mom is an excellent cook.
- My mom is an even better baker.
- She eats peanut butter, jelly, and bacon sandwiches.
- My mom stayed at home with us growing up and almost always had a freshly made/baked snack when we came home. It amazes me to think about the effort she made to do that everyday.
- She can wrap gifts like non-other. Simply perfect and beautiful.
- She almost always closes her eyes when you take her picture.
- My mom is tough - if you need something taken care of at a customer service counter, bring my mom. She gets everything she wants and more.
- She is an awesome Grandma, and Henry totally lights up around her.
- Shes amazingly beautiful, I can only hope I age half as gracefully as she has.
I love you, Mom. You're seriously the best, and I don't tell you that nearly enough.
What is your mom like? Link up and share!