Alright, that's a tad dramatic, but its how I'm feeling. Truly, I am feeling really depressed that summer is winding down. That we have to start gearing up for the long road to spring. But Morgan said I cannot be depressed yet, so instead of writing a long post about all the reasons I hate winter, how terrible it is, how awful Minnesota can be, and how much I want to move - I'm going to force myself to think of some good things about this change in season.
So here it is...a list of things I like about the cooler weather...
- Our energy bill should be cheaper...no A/C, no heat.
- We wont have to mow our lawn as often.
- The trees look pretty.
- Henry has some cute warm outfits that I want him to wear before he gets too big.
- I like wearing a sweater now and then.
- It probably wont snow for another month.
- No one will make fun of me for being so pasty.