I'm totally stealing this idea from a blogger friend of mine. But this year, here's what I'm thankful for:
- Our beautiful healthy baby Henry. He is the light of my life, and just the sweetest best little boy.
- Morgan! He works so hard to make it possible for me to stay home with Henry and for us to have a nice life.
- The unseasonably dry weather we have been having. I hate the snow, and its a good year when we've only had one snowfall by Thanksgiving.
- That we can enjoy the holiday season without stress from school.
- Our dogs, although they can be a total pain, my life would be way less fun without them.
- My family who has supported us this last year, and have helped us with Henry.
- All of my friends, new and old, who have helped me keep my sanity while dealing with a colicy, fussy baby.