|I got puked on....gross.|
Why is this a problem, you ask? Well, it takes away any bit of free time I used to have in the evenings. Time I use for couponing, hanging out with Morgan, and blogging. All three of these things have suffered.
|The last freeze pop.|
|Wearing my old bib, sitting in my old highchair.|
|Henry still doesn't like leaves.|
- Summer's Officially Over - we finished our last freeze pop.
- Henry's sleeping has gone from bad, to worse, to tolerable, back to horrible
- Mike Rowe and Dirty Jobs should feature motherhood, because it is one dirty job.
- I feel bad that I never feature Nettie's adoption day in a post - its March 8th. This year I'm going to do it.
- We took a trip to Eau Claire for our niece Jocelyn's birthday party, to hang out with my parents, and so Morgan could go hunting. Fun was had by all!
- Morgan got his army transfer orders! After 7 months. No more drilling for him! Hopefully we won't have any issues between now and January 2013 when his contract ends.
|The tray on the highchair was lost, so my Dad rigged one.|
|Playing inside the toy box.|