1. Take all the advice you get with a grain of salt, its mostly crap.
That being said....
2. Figure out what works for you and stick with it. Don't feel pressured to read cases using seven different colors of highlighters just because somebody else is highlighting with six colors.
3. Get plenty of sleep. Seriously, people like to brag about studying all day and all night, but I promise you that you will take in and retain more information when you are well rested. Even during finals, I would make sure to get 8-9 hours of sleep per night.
4. Two words: Emmanuel Outlines.
5. After taking an exam, walk out and don't talk to anyone about it. You're just going to stress yourself out by talking to people who like to make themselves feel good by trying to proclaim how smart they are spotting some obscure issue. Just leave, its too late to change your answers.