There are just so many things that I really love about living in the city. One, is the great restaurants! I love the fact that I can get any type of food I want, at almost any time. I can't imagine living somewhere I didn't have that. Second, I love the culture. We can go to a professional sporting event one night, a museum the next day, and great shopping the next.
Finally, my favorite thing about living in the city is that it is never boring. Every day I see something interesting and usually something immensely entertaining. Some of the best things I've seen include:
- Watching a grown man walk a monkey in a public park. This wasn't a little monkey - it was up to his shoulders and walking on two feet!
- A women dancing in a gas-station parking lot with a parrot!
- A man using a metal detector to scan a playground.
- A giant two year old - this kid comes up to my shoulders. Its crazy.
- A WOLF (not in a zoo). For real. Scary.